E-POSTER ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
E-Poster Abstract Guidelines:
Abstract content must meet the following guidelines:
Action Research for E-Poster
- The outline must have an Introduction, Objectives, Materials and Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- The abstract must not be more than 300 words and must be based on an original work.
- Brief introduction about the topic.
- Statement defining the purpose of the work to be presented at EPSC 2021.
- Description of the action research method or ways of overcoming a challenge in case study.
- Main findings of the study or main expected implications.
- Five or six key words relating to the topic should be supplied along with the abstract.
- EPSC 2021 Scientific committee will evaluate the content of each abstract and make the final selection of the ones to be published in the book of abstracts.
- The organizers will inform the submitter about result of his/her submitted work.
- Deadline for Abstract Submission is 15th April 2021, no abstracts will be accepted after the deadline.
- For any withdrawals, the presenter should notify the organizer in writing at least 20 days prior to the event.
- The presentation must cover the same material as the abstract.
E-Poster Presentation Guidelines
- A first abstract of 300 words to summarise the components of the poster below.
- A poster is a visual presentation comprising whatever the contributor wishes to display on the poster board. A display uses text, graphs, tables, charts, and pictures to present the highlights of a subject.
- As always in a scientific presentation, the e-poster should include:
- Statement of the problem
- Significance of the problem
- Description of the research method
- Presentation of results or expected results
- Summary of the work and conclusions
A poster is very different from a paper or a talk, and so, different techniques need to be used in its preparation. You will be required to submit a 300 word abstract upon submission via the website.
- Posters should be designed to: Catch the viewer's attention, quickly acquaint the viewer with the basics of your subject, and make the viewer want to learn more.
- An E-poster is a digital version of a poster presentation. The e-poster may include text, figures, charts, tables, images, and artwork but does not include any audio, video, web links or animation.
- As an e-poster presenter you are asked to prepare a single PDF page, using that will be displayed at EPSC 2021 on a wide screen monitor.
- The e-poster PDF file should be submitted with pixels width 1080px and height 1920px.
- Font size: The font size should be 20pt or bigger.
Images and tables:
- You are welcome to use images and tables in your presentation.
- Avoid overlapping, animated objects or serial animations.
- All graphs and tables must be embedded in your file and have titles
- Avoid animated GIF files and be mindful to copyrights and personal anonymity with
- your images or photos.
- Do not insert or embed any videos in your presentation.
- Use squares, rectangles, circles, etc., to group similar ideas. Avoid cluttering your poster with too much text. Label different elements as I, II, III or 1, 2, 3 or A, B, C, making it easier for the viewers to follow your display.
- Please do not include audio in your presentation.
- Do not include hyperlinks as there will be no internet access on the e-poster screens.