EIOC 2023 CALL FOR ABSTRACT
THE ABSTRACT PORTAL IS NOW CLOSED
The Congress organizers are grateful to all the presenters who have submitted their abstracts for the Excellence in Oncology Care Congress that will commence on October 6-8, 2023 at the Intercontinental, Festival City, Dubai, UAE.
The EIOC Congress Scientific Committee are now in the process of evalutaion and will be pleased to give you the opportunity to showcase your research to our global audience of academia, researchers, health managers, healthcare professionals & policy-makers to highlight best practices & share innovative solutions.
- Login to your account
- On the dashboard, click on my submissions
- Choose your desired abstract in case of multiple submissions.
- On the extreme right you will notice the decision status, along with an email in your inbox.
- If you have forgotten your password and you can login, click "Forgot Password" and then you will be requested to enter your email address to receive a password reset email. Follow the instructions in the email.
21 August, 2023: EIOC Submission of Abstracts Closes
15 September, 2023: Submission of Final E-Posters/ Oral Posters
All abstracts must be submitted in English using the online submission form on the EIOC website.
NOTE: Abstracts submitted by email, fax or post will NOT be accepted. The Conference organizers will not accept responsibility for any abstracts that have not been properly submitted according to the instructions.
STEP 1: Submit your Abstract on the Portal
- The title must be brief, concise, and in CAPITAL LETTERS
- The outline must have an Introduction, Objectives, Materials and Methods, Results, and Conclusions.
- The abstract must not be more than 300 words and must be based on the original work.
- Brief introduction about the topic.
- A statement defining the purpose of the work to be presented at EIOC 2023.
- Description of the action research method or ways of overcoming a challenge in the case study.
- Five or six keywords relating to the topic should be supplied along with the abstract.
- The deadline for Abstract Submission is 15th September 2023, no abstracts will be accepted after the deadline.
- For any withdrawals, the presenter should notify the organizer in writing at least 20 days prior to the event.
- The presentation/E-poster must cover the same material as the abstract.
- Corresponding authors must provide the organizers with their full mailing address, office hours phone number, fax number and email address. Author and co-author information must be provided including the first and last names of all authors, their department, institution / hospital, city, state if applicable and country.
STEP 2: Abstract Evaluation
EIOC 2023 Scientific committee will evaluate the content of each abstract and make the final selection. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to determine whether a submission is accepted as an Oral Abstract or a E-Poster and its decision is final.
The organizers will inform the submitter about the result of his/her submitted work.
STEP 3: Register for the conference
- It is mandatory to register for the EIOC 2023 Conference after submitting the abstract. No accepted poster will be displayed without pre-registering for the conference
- Pre-registration does not guarantee the acceptance of the poster.
STEP 4.1: Prepare your Oral Abstract for submission
- You must send your oral abstract presentation to the organizer by 25th September.
- The organizer in the acceptance email will provide you with the official EIOC powerpoint template.
- Be cognizant of the 720 secs (12 mins) allotted for presentation and 180 secs (3 mins) allotted for Q&A while preparing your oral presentation.
- Location and time will be provided closer to the congress date.
STEP 4.2: Prepare your E-poster for submission
- You must send your digital poster file to the organizer by 15th September.
- The abstract submitted of 300 words summarises the components of the poster below.
- A poster is a visual presentation comprising whatever the contributor wishes to display on the poster board. A display uses text, graphs, tables, charts, and pictures to present the highlights of a subject.
- As always in a scientific presentation, the e-poster should include:
- Statement of the problem
- Significance of the problem
- Description of the research method
- Presentation of results or expected results
- Summary of the work and conclusions
An E-Poster is very different from a paper or a talk, and so, different techniques need to be used in its preparation.
- Posters should be designed to: Catch the viewer's attention, quickly acquaint the viewer with the basics of your subject, and make the viewer want to learn more.
- An E-poster is a digital version of a poster presentation. The e-poster may include text, figures, charts, tables, images, and artwork but does not include any audio, video, web links, or animation.
- The poster file format / extension should be .JPG and .PDF. Both formats should be submitted.
- As an e-poster presenter, you are asked to prepare a single PDF page/Image, using that will be displayed at EIOC 2023 on a widescreen monitor.
- The e-poster PDF file and JPEG file should be submitted with pixels width 1080px and height 1920px, PORTRAIT layout.
- Font size: The font size should be 20pt or bigger.
- Images and tables:
- You are welcome to use images and tables in your presentation.
- Avoid overlapping, animated objects or serial animations.
- All graphs and tables must be embedded in your file and have titles
- Avoid animated GIF files and be mindful of copyrights and personal anonymity with your images or photos.
- Do not insert or embed any videos in your presentation.
- Use squares, rectangles, circles, etc., to group similar ideas. Avoid cluttering your poster with too much text. Label different elements as I, II, III or 1, 2, 3 or A, B, C, making it easier for the viewers to follow your display.
- Please do not include audio in your presentation.
- Do not include hyperlinks as there will be no internet access on the e-poster screens.
For any issues on the online abstract submission platform, please contact Mr. Reuben Fernandes email@example.com