All abstracts must be submitted in English using the online submission form on the EPSC website.
NOTE: Abstracts submitted by email, fax or post will NOT be accepted. The Conference organizers will not accept responsibility for any abstracts that have not been properly submitted according to the instructions.
Corresponding authors must provide the organizers with their full mailing address, office hours phone number, fax number and email address. Author and co-author information must be provided including the first and last names of all authors, their department, institution/hospital, city, state if applicable and country. Abstracts must contain original scientific data collected by the author(s). All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to determine whether a submission is accepted as a free paper or a poster and its decision is final. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to edit abstracts for grammar and clarity. The Abstract may be scheduled for presentation on any day from 20-22 January 2021.
- The title must be brief, concise, and in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Authors: Please enter your name and your colleagues’ names as you wish them to appear in the Final Program.
- The abstract text should have a Max of 200 words
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to redact any submission.
- Do not include references in the abstract.
- Do not include keywords in the abstract.
- Abbreviations should be spelled out, in parenthesis, in its first use in the abstract.
- Information should be summarized using brief written statements, graphic materials, such as photographs, charts, graphs, and diagrams mounted on standard size poster (84 cm x 110 cm); pins or other mounting materials will be supplied.
- Poster orientation must be portrait. Clear labels must be used for each section of the poster. The text should be of sufficient size for easy reading at a distance of 1.5 meter (between 16-20 font sizes)
- Title must be displayed clearly at the top of the poster and should include the names of the author(s) and the institution(s) of origin.