CALL FOR ABSTRACTS!
We are pleased to announce the Call for Abstracts for the 23rd edition of Dubai World Dermatology and Laser Conference & Exhibition - Dubai Derma 2024.
Important Dates for Conference, Clinical Case, and Poster Abstract Submission:
- The deadline for Abstract Submission is 30th of September 2023.
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance: starting on the 15th of October 2023.
- For any withdrawals, the speaker should notify the organizer as soon as possible, a minimum of 2 months before the event.
- Any special requirements and specifications need to be requested and confirmed with the organizer before the 30th of January 2024.
The submission process consists of two steps:
- Create An Account
- Conference / Clinical Case Presentation / Digital Poster Presentation
How to submit your abstract:
- Click "Create an Account" to create your profile. Please fill in all the mandatory fields.
- After creating your profile, you will be taken to the Dashboard section.
- Choose Submissions from the top menu, then choose “Create New Submission”.
- Select Type of your submission: Conference, Case Presentation or Digital Poster Presentation. Please fill in all the mandatory details.
- Select the correct presentation field when submitting the abstracts for Conference. The abstract title should match the Presentation Field: Dermatology Sciences & Researches, Therapeutics/New Drugs & Cosmetic/Surgical Dermatology.
- To participate in the Resident Dermatologists & Junior Dermatologists Competition in Clinical Case Presentation, it is a must to submit a Proof of Status letter along with the abstract(s).
- The Proof of Status letter needs to be filled, signed and stamped by the Residency Program Director/Head of the Department (for resident dermatologists) and Head of the Department (for Junior Dermatologists)
- The Proof of status letter template can be downloaded from the links below.
Proof Status Letter Template for Junior Dermatologists
Proof of Status Letter Template for Resident Dermatologists
- If you have forgotten your password and you can log in, click "Forgot Password" and then you will be requested to enter your email address to receive a password reset email. Follow the instructions in the email.
- You will be informed by email about the status of your submission.
- Kindly read our Abstract Submission Guidelines below.
For Conference and Case Presentation Abstracts Submission, please read our Submission Guidelines Click here.
For Digital Poster Presentation Submission, please read our Submission Guidelines Click here.
Disclaimer Statement Click here.
For any questions you may have regarding abstract submission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
See you in Dubai Derma 2024