The congress organizers are pleased to launch the Call for Abstracts for Poster presentation for the first edition of the Dubai Stem Cell Congress which will be held, annually hereinafter, during 27th – 28th February 2023 at the Waldorf Astoria Dubai - Palm Jumeirah, UAE.
We are pleased to extend a warm welcome to Young Minds to submit an abstract, either individually authored or authored as a cohort of individuals that will encompass the theme of: Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine – The Hope that brings Life.
We cannot always build the future for our youth, but we can enable the youth to build a promising future by educating and enabling them.
As a guideline to enable Young Minds a direction to submit abstracts:
- Abstract submission is only applicable to students (A valid University ID will be required when submitting the abstracts).
- Abstracts must contain original scientific data collected by the author(s).
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to determine whether a submission is accepted for e-poster presentation and its decision is final.
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to edit abstracts for grammar and clarity.
- Only the first eligible 30 Abstract submissions will be reviewed.
- Only 10 abstracts will be accepted to showcase at the Congress, out of which 1 winning abstract will be awarded.
The deadline for Abstract Submission is until 18th February, 2023. Only the first eligible 30 Abstract submissions will be reviewed.
- The abstract must have the following sections- Introduction, Objectives, Materials and Methods, Results, and Conclusions.
- The abstract must not be more than 300 words and must be based on the original research that has not been published or presented previously.
- Main findings of the study or main expected implications.
- The organizers will inform the submitter about the result of his/her submitted work.
- DSCC 2023 Scientific committee will evaluate the content of each abstract and make the final selection.
- For any withdrawals, the presenter should notify the organizer in writing at least 20 days prior to the event.
- Abstracts received not following the standard formats will not be accepted.
An e-poster is very different from a paper or a talk, and so, different techniques need to be used in its preparation. You will be required to submit a 300-word abstract upon submission via the website.
- E-Posters should be designed to: Catch the viewer's attention, quickly acquaint the viewer with the basics of your subject, and make the viewer want to learn more.
- An E-poster is a digital version of a poster presentation. The e-poster may include text, figures, charts, tables, images, and artwork but does not include any audio, video, web links, or animation.
- As an e-poster presenter, you are asked to prepare a single page in JPEG and PDF format, that will be displayed at DSCC 2023 on a monitor.
- The e-poster PDF file should be submitted with pixels width 1080px and height 1920px.
- Font size: The font size should be 20pt or bigger.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
- Click "Create an Account" to create your profile. Please fill all the mandatory fields.
- After creating your profile, you will be taken to the Dashboard section.
- Choose Submissions from the top menu, then choose Create New Submission
- Select Type of your submission and please fill all the mandatory details.
- If you have forgotten your password and you can login, click "Forgot Password" and then you will be requested to enter your email address to receive a password reset email. Follow the instructions in the email.
- You will be informed by email about the status of your submission.
- 18 February, 2023: Submission of Abstracts Closes
- 21 February, 2023: Notification of Abstract Acceptance
- 23 February, 2023: Deadline for Registration of Abstract Presenters
For any issues on the online abstract submission platform, please contact Mr. Reuben Fernandes firstname.lastname@example.org