E-POSTER ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
E-Poster Abstract Guidelines:
Abstract content must meet the following guidelines:
Action Research for E-Poster
- Outline must have an Introduction, Objectives, Materials and Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- 300 words or less and based on original work.
- Description of action research method or ways of overcoming a challenge in case study.
- Main findings of study or main expected implications.
- Five or six keywords relating to the topic should be supplied.
- The DINC 2021 Scientific committee will evaluate and make the final selection of the ones to be published in the “official congress e-brochure”.
- Organizers will inform submitter about the result by 10th of October, 2021.
- The deadline is 1st October 2021, no abstracts will be accepted.
- For any withdrawals, the presenter must notify the organizer in writing at least 20 days prior to the event.
E-Poster Presentation Guidelines
- An E-poster is a digital version of a poster presentation. E-poster may include text, figures, charts, tables, images and artwork. Does not include any audio, video, web links, or animation.
- As an e-poster presenter, you are asked to prepare a single PDF page, using that will be displayed at DINC 2021 on a widescreen monitor.
- E-poster PDF file should be submitted with pixels width 1080px and height 1920px.
- Font size: 20pt or bigger.
- Poster Abstract will be displayed on Digital poster panels at the conference venue as well as the virtual platform in digital format
- Avoid animated GIF files and be mindful to copyrights and personal anonymity with your images or photos.
- Do not insert or embed any videos in your presentation.
- Please do not include audio in your presentation.
- Do not include hyperlinks as there will be no internet access on the e-poster screens.