AEEDC 2024 Abstract Portal
Last Call for AEEDC Dubai 2024 Poster Presentation!
🎉 We are excited to announce the Call for Abstracts for the 28th edition of the AEEDC Dubai Conference! This is your chance to be a part of one of the largest dental conferences in the world and share your expertise with fellow professionals. We encourage all dentists, researchers, and students to submit their abstracts and become the speakers of the future.
🎉 Submit your abstract for POSTER PRESENTATION and get a chance to present your work to the dental community! First 4 winners will get cash prizes + free registerations for 2025 edition.
With a focus on the latest advancements in dentistry, this conference is the perfect platform to showcase your work, network with colleagues, and advance your career. Don't miss out on this opportunity - submit your abstract today!
Conference Abstract / Poster Abstract submission process consists of two steps:
- Create An Account
- Conference / Poster Abstract Submission
Please read our Poster Submission Guidelines here.
Important Dates for Poster Competition
- Deadline for Poster Submission: 20th December 2023
- Notification of Poster Submission (Acceptance/Rejection): Within 2 weeks from submission closing date.
How to submit your Abstract / Poster:
- Click "Create An Account" to create your profile. Please fill all the mandatory fields.
- After creating your profile, you will be taken to the Dashboard section.
- Choose Submissions from the top menu, then choose Create New Submission
- Select Type of your submission: Conference or Poster. Please fill all the mandatory details.
- If you have forgotten your password and you can login, click "Forgot Password" and then you will be requested to enter your email address to receive a password reset email. Follow the instructions in the email.
- Please read and follow the Submission Guidelines below.
- You will be informed by email about the status of your submission.
Important Dates for Conference Abstract Submission
- Deadline for Abstract Submission: 20th September 2023
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance starting on 1st October 2023
- For any withdrawals, the speaker should notify the organizer as soon as possible, minimum 2 months prior to the event.
- For any accepted abstract, a PowerPoint / PDF copy of the presentation should be submitted within 3 weeks from the date of the acceptance email. Delay in submission will result in CPD accreditation delay and possibly in cancellation of the session.
Any special requirements and specifications need to be requested and confirmed with the organizer before 31st of December 2023.
Please read our Conference Abstract Submission Guidelines here.
For any questions you may have, please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org (regarding Abstracts) or email@example.com (regarding Posters).
See you in AEEDC Dubai 2024.
-Aeedc Dubai Team