Abstract Submission Deadline: 31 July 2021
Acceptance of abstract to commence: 1st August 2021
Author: Submission should specify One Representative Author. Other names will be published as Co-Authors. Specify title of Representative author:Dr. /Prof. /Mr. /Ms. clearly with highest educational qualification, institution& country. E-mail & telephone number of Representative Author mandatory.
Author: Submission should specify One Representative Author. Other names will be published as Co-Authors. Specify name of the institution/college and Supervisor name with designation. E-mail & telephone number of student and supervisor mandatory.
A Poster Presentation only.
Your abstract should be submitted online via the abstract submission portal. After filling in your personal details, you will be required to submit the following items:
- Your abstract in (300 words max for papers)
- A personal biography of the Presenting Author ( min 150 words)
- No paper poster shall be used in IFM2021. ONLY digital copies will be accepted.
- Posters will be displayed on TV screens, rotated over the course of the event for 3 full days.
- Papers must be presented by the authors. Proxies will not be permitted except in an emergency such as illness or misadventure.
- No accepted poster will be displayed without pre-registering for the conference.
- The IFM Scientific Committee will evaluate the content of each abstract and make the final selection of the abstracts for presentation.
- The IFM Committee will choose among the submitter for ORAL PRESENTATION.
- Oral Presenter shall also register and confirm their participation according to the timings given by the organizing committee.
- Your presence at the time of your poster presentation is mandatory because the evaluating committee will judge your poster during the allocated time slot only.
- ONLY the Author(s) and Co-Authors who have registered for the conference will receive a certificate of participation.
- Representative Authors who do not confirm their participation in attending the event personally will be rejected even if the poster code has been assigned. It is essential for the main Author to be present for the event. Submissions for 'publication only' are not accepted for this event.
- All expenses including travel, lodging, etc. to be taken care of by participant
DIGITAL Poster Format Guidelines:
- Poster orientation: Vertical / Portrait Format (like the usual paper poster)
- The poster file resolution should be 3,840 (Height) x 2,160 (Width) pixels.
- The poster file format / extension should be .JPG
- The poster file size should not exceed One (1) Giga Byte.
- Poster Format: should include Introduction, Objectives, Materials and Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- Poster Images: (clips arts, graphs, diagrams and drawings) must be in high resolution EPS format (300 dpi).
- The Font Size should be 25 points and above for the text to be readable on the screen.
- DO NOT use all UPPER-CASE Character in your poster.
- Presentation shall be saved in USB and send a copy to organizing committee.
Poster Dimensions: (sample illustration below)
- Width – 2,160 pixels
- Height – 3,840 pixels
Authors and Co-authors should register after receiving notification from organizer as confirmed poster presenters. Deadline for registration is 31st August 2021
Poster Certificates / Awards:
Certificates will be awarded to registered posters that have been displayed at the event. Posters not displayed will not be entitled to receive certificates. Only the registered authors will receive certificate.
The best posters will be awarded on the 12th October 2021.
All correspondence should be directed to the Operations Manager, IFM 2020 by e-mail (email@example.com). For subsequent correspondence, once poster has been accepted, mention Poster Code in subject. Do not send reminders once abstract has been submitted.