In its Fifteenth edition, Innovation Arabia (IA 15), the Middle East’s pioneering conference and exhibition will be held under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai, and President of Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University (HBMSU). The conference coincides with EXPO 2020 and contributes to Dubai as the hub for connecting minds and creating the Future. As an application of its theme “Innovation Everywhere: Innovation Acceleration and Future Paradigms for Economic Growth and Sustainability’” IA15 comprises three virtual conferences and a summit dedicated to showcasing the identified distinguished innovations.
The three conferences will have distinguished keynote speeches, panel discussions, scientific presentations sessions, webinars, social activities, and entrepreneurial pitches. The Summit will occur during February 2022, where selected keynote speeches and awards ceremonies will occur.
Building on the partnership's success between Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University and Index for Conferences and Exhibition, IA15 addresses contemporary issues in service quality, education for skills, and sustainability. It also explores the enormous potential of the Arab countries to accelerate the pace of socio-economic growth and development. The conference also helps spread a culture of innovation throughout the world.
IA 15 will provide a platform for passionate communities aspiring to a new level of success for innovation. They will be able to assess the impact of innovation on organizations and draw a plan for the future expectations of the new generations. Join us in celebrating innovation everywhere, starting from November 2021 until February 2022.
We invite you to submit communications to us on these topics (but not limited to them):
Innovation for Quality of Digital Services
- Service Excellence and Customer Experience Innovations
- Digital Transformation of Services
- Quality of Digital Services in Public Sector
- Quality of Digital Services in Healthcare Sector
- Quality of Services in Digital Banking
- Service Excellence in Tourism and Hospitality
- Quality of Online, Smart, and Technology-enhanced Education
- Quality and Operations Management, Reshaped by AI
- The Future of Customer Experience: Personalized, Proactive, Predictive, and Responsive
Learning for Skills
- Learning for skills in higher education
- Upskilling and reskilling the workforce
- Partnerships in developing skill-based learning
- Skill-based academic programs
- Assessing skills in schools and higher education
Innovation Systems for Sustainability
A broad definition of sustainable development is “development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs”. The one-day virtual conference part of Innovation Arabia will address a number of themes relating to the contribution on innovation systems to sustainable development, including inter-alia:
- Adoption of environmental quality standards, lean production, and environmental performance
- Sustainable supply chains
- Consumer adoption of green products and the marketing of sustainable business initiatives
- Regulatory mechanisms, such as voluntary programs that act as information diffusion programs
- Antecedents of environmentally beneficial activities
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Healthcare Innovations for addressing Covid-19
- Innovations in Teaching and Learning in online environments
- 10 minute presentation
- Other format suggestions are welcome to be considered.
- The Deanship of Research and Doctoral Studies will publish conference proceedings with ISSN including research papers and case studies presented at the sessions. The best paper award winners may submit their papers to the relevant HBMSU journals for possible publication.
- Innovation Arabia 15 will also feature many other activities including Keynote Speech, Webinars, Workshops, and many formal and informal networking opportunities.
23rd Nov 2021
11th November 2021
8th Dec 2021
25th November 2021
25th Jan 2022
13th January 2022
14th Feb 2022
Last date for Full Paper submission is
Style Guide for Contributors
Submissions to IA 15 conferences should follow internationally-recognized academic standards and include an abstract, introduction, literature review, research methodology, findings, implications for future research and references. Please use the following guide to prepare your research papers.
IA15 Submission Guidelines
Full Paper Submission Guidelines