SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT FOR DUBAI OTOLOGY 2023 CONFERENCE
Submission Deadline Extended: 15th July 2023
Submission process consists of two steps:
- Profile Creation
- Abstract Submission
How to submit your abstract:
- Click "Create an Account" to create your profile. Please fill all the mandatory fields and upload requested documents for all necessary approvals.
- A verification email will be sent to the registered email address.
- After you click the verify link in the email, click on “Login To Account”.
- Upon logging in, you will be taken to the Dashboard (overview) section.
- Click on 'submissions' tab on the top bar, then select Create New Submission.
- Choose your submission type: Dubai Otology Conference or Audio-Vestibular Symposium & Workshop. Please fill all the mandatory fields.
- Click on Submit after filling in the requested fields. You can always Save & Submit Later if you don't have all the information. Every user can submit up to 5 abstracts.
- If you have forgotten your password, click "Forgot Password" and then you will be requested to enter your email address to receive a password reset email. Follow the instructions in the email.
- Please read and follow the Abstract Submission Guidelines section for the selected submission type.
- You will be informed by email about the status of your submission
Abstract submission guidelines:
* (The term organiser means INDEX Conferences & Exhibitions Organisation LLC.)
- The submitted abstract should match as per the selected/mentioned presentation topic.
- The abstract must be in English.
- Abstracts should be submitted through the online portal. Abstracts that are handwritten or sent by email will not be accepted.
- Abstract content must meet the standard of an academic / scientific presentation. The outline must have a Purpose, Materials and Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- All information mentioned at the time of submitting abstract should be accurate.
- Presenter is not allowed to present in connection to any commercial entity.
- The Scientific Committee will evaluate all abstracts and they will be selected on the basis of validity, novelty and significance.
- The organizers will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions in the information presented in the submission portal.
- The presenter is solely responsible for their presentation equipment such as hard disk, flash memories, etc. The speaker shall bring their own presentation along with them, on the days of the event.
- The PowerPoint presentation has to be submitted to the committee upon acceptance of abstract.
- The Organizer provides a theater style setup and stage equipped with a screen and a laptop.
- The presentation must cover the same material as the abstract.
- For any withdrawals, the presenter should notify the organizer in writing at least 1 month prior to the event.
- Deadline for Submission: 15th July 2023.
- The authors will be notified regarding acceptance of their abstracts and the type of presentation by 25th July 2023.
- Expenses associated with preparation, submission and presentation of an abstract are the responsibility of the presenting authors.
- Conference registration fee will be waived for accepted abstract speakers. Flight + Accommodation will NOT be sponsored by the Organiser.
For further information, please contact: email@example.com