SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT FOR ARM 2022 COMPETITIONS
Important Submission Deadlines:
- Poster Presentation: 30 September 2022 (Students, Residents, Radiographers & Radiologists)
- Emirates Radiology Cup: 30 September 2022 (Resident ONLY)
Submission process consists of two steps:
- Profile Creation
- Abstract Submission
How to submit your abstract:
- Click "Create an Account" to create your profile. Please fill all the mandatory fields and upload requested documents for all necessary approvals.
- A verification email will be sent to the registered email address.
- After you click the verify link in the email, click on “Login To Account”
- Upon logging in, you will be taken to the Dashboard (overview) section.
- Click on 'submissions' tab on the top bar, then select Create New Submission
- Choose your submission type: Emirates Radiology Cup - Best Case Presentation OR Poster Presentation. Please fill all the mandatory fields.
Note: Emirates Radiology Cup is a Resident only competition
- Click on Submit after filling in the requested fields. You can always Save & Submit Later if you don't have all the information. Every participant can submit maximum one (1) abstract for respective competition. Multiple submissions not permitted.
- If you have forgotten your password, click "Forgot Password" and then you will be requested to enter your email address to receive a password reset email. Follow the instructions in the email.
- Please read and follow the Abstract Submission Guidelines section for the selected submission type.
- You will be informed by email about the status of your submission.
Abstract submission guidelines:
* (The term organiser means INDEX Conferences & Exhibitions Organisation Est.)
- The submitted abstract should match as per the selected/mentioned presentation category.
- The abstract must be in English.
- Abstracts should be submitted through the online portal. Abstracts that are handwritten or sent by email will not be accepted.
- All information mentioned at the time of submitting abstract should be accurate.
- Presenter is not allowed to present in connection to any commercial entity.
- All Participants need to be registered for the Radiologist Conference OR Dedicated Radiographer Sessions in order to present their case/poster in front of the judges.
- Any case which was initially accepted for the competition will automatically be considered rejected if the participant does not register for the Radiologist Conference OR Dedicated Radiographer Sessionse by the given deadline.
For further information, please contact: email@example.com